Luna's Chorizo Soup

I love soup. I mean, I really, really love soup. To me, there is nothing quite like a bowl of warm broth filled with goodness to make the world a better place. I love vegetable soup, potato, noodle, ramen, seafood, beef, you name it, I have had it or made it. Because soup is good for what ails you.

This is a really delicious and warming soup perfect for winter. I love this with crusty bread or crunchy rice chips.This serves four with salad or two really hungry people. Or two people and lunch the next day!

Luna's Chorizo Soup

2 c chicken stock
water to fill rest of pan
2 chorizo sausage, cooked, cut and drained
6 red potatoes, cleaned and quartered
1/3 c diced tomato
1/2-1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
1/2 decent size red pepper, cut into small pieces
Snap Peas or green Beans, ends removed
1 loaf of crusty bread

Start water/stock to a simmer and add potatoes and your favorite seasonings along with the salt.
Once they are softened, add tomatoes.

Now is a good time to prep your bread, slice and drizzle with olive oil or make a quick garlic spread and pop in the oven.

Add your remaining ingredients so the flavors meld and serve when your bread is ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment